Sunday, June 14, 2009

14 JuN 2009~4.00 aM...


lol~why i didn't sleep yet haa?
i'm stiLL wif My new HobbY..
owhh..goSh...Hard For Me To LeaVe eVery SingLe paRt of Wut i've staRt..
Ngaaa~^^dun Think Too Bad Haa..
it juz...sUmthin dat i'll tell u Later...
see Like i've Fallin in Luv wif it...
sOwey Guy out tHere..
if u waNna tOuch my Heart..
suRely U hav To Be Like hIm...
i'm in Luv~hikhik...
n Dis MoNth..JUN..
its seems like stOry Bout hiM...owhh...
i'm cRazy Now..
wUt i Love is..
i Want To Have a Bf Like U...
i Want To Have a FriEnds Like Yours...
n I waNna Be Your MooN aRounD yoUr Stars..
waa...Lil bit Crazy fOr Me Ha..
wuteVa..i'm apPy aNyway..
eveN i Know dat is OnLy my Dream...DreaM aBout faNtasy Bf..
but it still sumeThin dat maKe my Heart aPpy...
hopefully,i'll be meet sumeone Like u...
i'll be waitin 4 u~0.O~

0 comments: