Wednesday, October 21, 2009

sUme FweN are ForeVa~suMe Fwen May Be Not!

juz 4 da moMent i thiNk u r my sweEtest fwen..
fweN who's always be there Wif me..
Fwen Who's always shaRe eVeryThing wiF me..
But Now..
u r Da One who Throw it awAy..
deePly iN my HeArt
it Hurt me..buT sTaying anD saId u R my Friend
it wouLd Hurt Me More~
suMetiMes i Think it is Better To igNore wuTeva u Said..
but it wouldn't woRk..
if i saiD dat u r too eMotioNal..
thEn dat's is truLy u..
i duNno eiTher i waNt to Laugh or Cry..
i waNt to sMile but It hurt me..
the way U juz thrOw everytHing away
sHow Me ur HeaRt Now...
We sHare aBout wut we Like..
But bcoz Of dat also u pUt me aWay..
eVen i DuNno wUt i've Done..buT i've try to Forget wuTeva u said n asK for Forgiveness..
anD i dunno Either u r truly hoNest when u saId i'm sorry..
maYbe i'm da oNe wHo Think dat u r My frIend n u r Not..
so,may be u juz rite~
we r not suit to Be a FrienD..
u...
if i have a Chance to tell u,i wanna said dat..
Thank u for Everything...
ThaNk u for da Moment dat u givE to me~
thNks 4 da sHaring...
u Juz nice but Maybe i'm nOt a Gud friEnd...
wiSh u to Be happy..
Where eva u go, wuTeva u do..
juz be sTrong...
wUteVa mistake u've dOne..
i'll Forget it..
tiMe for Me to Go away...
soRry for da Word Dat Hurt u..
kNowing u is da Best paRt in My Life...
thaNks 4 eVerything...
i ProMise i will foRget eVerytHing boUt u..
n i Know dat is wut u waNt~

ara~

0 comments: